Leasing and credit
LEASING AND CREDIT
1. Can non residents of Croatia get a loan/leasing?
● No, only for Croatian residents.
● Loan/leasing can be offer to:
■ companies, small companies and freelancers
■ Local authorities
2. What type of documentation is necessary for getting leasing?
● Solvency of legal or fisical persons
3. Process of buying a boat in a loan/leasing
● To start a process of buying a boat in leasing first a client should select a boat and then make
an offer which must include:
■ cost for boat registration
■ boat type
■ the status of the legal benefits
■ technical specifications
■ year of production
■ for used ships it must be indicated a year of production and hours of operation
● Client needs to collect all necessary information and submit them to the chosen bank
● Once the loan is tested and approved for lease, the lease holder is coming to sign a contract, then the bank requires payment of the costs of processing the contract and security deposit / advance (or with participation) and premium insurance. With the payment of agreed contractual obligations all obligations are passed to the seller.
● The lease holder must sign a record of a boat delivery, take a boat and do the registration
● Insurance and standard instruments for payment:
■ For all companies - bonds and promissory notes and guarantees of the owner / director
■ For individuals, or citizens - promissory notes, debentures
■ It is important that each vessel has a comprehensive insurance policy
4. Is it possible for a person who is not from EU take a boat into a loan / leasing?
● No, he/she can't. Only Croatian residents can.
5. What is maximum period for paying back loan/leasing?
● a maximum period is 60 months - 84 months (7 years) in some cases
6. Leasing: payment term?
● that is depending on a bank, level of deposit, type of insurance
● The annual, quarterly and monthly
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com